A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Thirsty Ghetto Earth Week

29 Apr 2008

Desperate Thinking: Thirsty Ghetto Earth Week
Category: Blogging

This is my second time writing this. The first draft was rudely destroyed thanks to complications with writing on myspace. Once again, Tom, if I find you, I will kill you.

"What, first things first, man, you can't fight the curse
You can't call the doctor, you can't call the nurse"

--Ol' Dirty Bastard, Thirsty

I am experiencing the worst thirst I've ever had in days. Time is most definitely NOT on my side as of now.

There's only 10 more days until deadline for acceptance into Turner Broadcasting's trainee program.

I don't know how much more of this babysitting thing I can take. I like caring for my nephew, but the fact that my body wakes thinking it's mandatory is getting on my nerves.

I think the church girl situation is over. I explained to my fam for why it would never work and I think they get it now. I don't know how many female readers I have, but let me tell you: it sucks when the guy is the one being hunted down for love. Some guys (Flavor Flav) take advantage of this while others (Brad Pitt) just leave it alone. Yet, few men even turn to homosexuality (Lance Bass) at the sight of this uncommon act.

I'm looking at my muted TV screen, and did you know the old guy on those Oreck XL commercials is still alive? What a hustle!

Anyway, I love that thirst of struggling to gain the attention of some female homosapien who gives into her flesh like any other fucker, yet you feel like they're deserving of the greatest shrine of all time. It's the most sensitive, most gullible (And somehow uplifting) point of a man's life because a man's fuel is DESIRE. DESIRE TO RULE, DESIRE TO EAT, DESIRE TO FORNICATE, you get the picture I hope.

Ghost in the Shell. Speilberg. That's pretty much it for me. Maybe with Speilberg's observational skills I can finally understand what Ghost in the Shell is about.

Last week was Ghetto Earth Week for me. Now when I say 'ghetto' I don't mean I didn't wash my clothes, or used nothing but bleach to wash dishes, I mean THE FLIPPING ELECTRICITY WENT OUT TWICE.

First time around, the power guy knocks on the door with the bad news and tells me he'll give me a minute to call my folks of the bad news. It was more like 15 seconds then he hauled ass. The cell phone service was gone too so that also meant no more ear cancer. So I spend 4 hours consoling nephew about everything and eating junk food with him. Also another four hours reading, drinking beer, and napping. Second time around there was a kick ass storm and the lights blew out, not to mention low electricity the day after, which led to the power companies replacing the fuse boxes or something like that. I didn't want to interfere in their work.

HEY, KIDS!!! LET'S WATCH A RACIAL CARTOON! WHLE YOU'RE WATCHING, COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT PART OF THE CARTOON HAVE REFERENCES TO TODAY'S HIP HOP MUSIC INDUSTRY? KEEP A NOTEPAD, CAUSE IT'S GONNA GET LONG!! HEH-HEH-HEH-HUUUH!!

See "Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarfs" for more info...

A metal band I enjoy called Dead to Fall just broke up and I was a little disappointed cause the band's pretty well organized. Anyway the album's called "Are You Serious?" Pretty ironic huh?

Last but not least, I had an intervention yesterday. I'm not an alcoholic, but my family assumed that I've probably killed over a million baby angels via the bathroom since puberty. I blame the great suburban hooker drought of the new millennium. Of course, what I said is just a joke.

Yours truly,

--Expirasin

No comments: