A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Archived

15 Oct 2007

Desperate Thinking: MetalVomit, Tennessee
Current mood: crazy
Category: Blogging

Attention all negroes, rappers, wrestleheads, and bookworms… its been nearly a month since I approached you all with a blog of the liking. Number one reason was that a change of internet service left me without the web for a matter of almost two weeks. Second, I'm one of those people who love to indulge, but am a strict believer of the too much is a bad thing policy. So I took the time off to work on various projects that I've mentioned before and then some.

On with the show…

  1. While writing this, I am listening to the latest metal album to turn my earwax into KY Jelly. It's called Dethklok and it's based off the popular Adult Swim cartoon Metalocalypse, and also the highest rated Death Metal album on the Billboard Charts ever. I thought it would be predictable but it's actually quite spontaneous. Think of it as Living Sacrifice meet Fozzy, with Satan as the lead singer. If only it was a little faster…
  2. I took my old job back. And for what? My boss has to teach me to use the printer. Hell yeah, power to the people.
  3. Reasons I'm still living in Memphis instead of someplace else:
    1. The leak in the waterbed hasn't exactly poured out ALL the water in it yet.
    2. Apparently you can only ship in so many bags on the Greyhound until someone gets suspicious.
    3. This TV of mine is menacingly heavy, and its too sweet to sell.
    4. A neighborhood with no news beats one with bad news any day of the week. Yes, I said it: FUCK THE HOOD!!!
    5. I still have yet to slap Mayor Willie Herenton in the face. Yep, I might be here for a while
  4. Holy president stains, this "Blood Ocean" song off the Dethklok album rapes retarded stepchildren (Only available in the deluxe version, kids!)
  5. Alright, its been 15 minutes since I last wrote something down. I've had two previous ideas and they've gone down the drain. It is what I call: Writer's Fear. It is when you have something on your mind but you are fearful to write it because it may bear the action of someone countering your opinion, making you look stupid, days after you've clearly forgotten what you've written but you can't take it back because its your word. THERE! Got something down…
  6. Boy, I sure miss the taste of pancakes in the morning and vomiting it up an hour later. Good times, good times.
  7. One time when I was 9, I vomited the school breakfast from my table all the way down to the cafeteria trashcan and without even acknowledging it I left and went to class. The janitor was this old Bill Cosby looking fuck who was probably in the Black Panthers and the Union. He hated my guts I could tell cause every time I came in to lunch he would give me this "Holy shit, he's still around" look. I made it hell for him. I'd vomit again for him if I had the chance.
  8. Speaking of too much of a good thing, I used to watch Family Guy with enthusiasm because it always had something I couldn't remember and was still funny. But now with it being all over the net and on several channels a day (Including local syndicates) it just isn't special anymore. I think it may have worn out its welcome in more ways than several. Then again only time can tell.
  9. For anyone who's having a Halloween party in Memphis or a surrounding city of Memphis let me know. I'm looking for a special Halloween this year, and I'm looking forward to being in a Halloween party.
  10. Last but not least, its about time we stopped using youth as an excuse for dumb mistakes. People aren't human unless they fuck up at least once in the day. If you've got sense enough to realize left from right then you should know we all make stupid decisions, young or old. When I was 12 I didn't convert to Satanism because I was 12, I did it because I lost faith completely. That kind of thing happens to everyone. Not exactly in the form of Satanism, but every stage of life has its difficulties that cause us to act out of character. So stop insulting your past for once in your lives.

Alright, that's it. See you guys later.

--Expirasin AKA Dirty Southpaw AKA Guy Wonder

No comments: