A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Archived

05 Feb 2008

Desperate Thinking: Before My Work Out
Current mood: envious
Category: Writing and Poetry

No real introduction necessary. Just letting my body hydrate again from all that beer before I start the routine. Let's get it popping. By the way, at the bottom of today's article, is my vote for president.

  1. So what's the ratio of one giant success? A piece of crud of course!
  2. I'm not sure how much weight I've lost since Januarary, but I'm looking and feeling better than ever and that's fine with me. I need more weights on my dumbbell, that's my only complaint.
  3. I was going to make this here a video blog about my top ten favorite internet quotes so far, but I canned it.
  4. Hope you guys enjoyed what I've been posting, as little as it is. I've got lots of work to do before finding new employment. Next up will probably be a new song or parody. Probably the song. Will it be "Cream" or something else? You'll have to wait.
  5. For those who didn't catch on, "Twisted Nerve" is sampled from "Twisted Nerve" off of Kill Bill Vol. 1. 2nd best Tarantino movie ever.
  6. For all of those who have lost from the recent weather conditions we all have endured recently, I hold my wishes for a fast recovery.
  7. I have this dying feeling that I lost my job opportunity as a Baby Photographer… because I'm a man. For those who don't know the story, I went on an interview for this particular job along with a woman and I can't help but feel that despite my professionalism (And reputation), the risk of hiring a man for this job (Can you spell possible sex offender?) could be my downfall. Sucks ass doesn't it?
  8. Shout out goes to Brandy for visiting me at home today!! Whut up girl?
  9. Memphis is getting better, but I still want to go to California. If my cousin Demetrius goes to college here, then I'll stay longer to help him with his writing. But otherwise, I've got like six months at the most.
  10. In celebration of me getting a new cell phone tomorrow, I'm revealing my phone number right here out to the public. It's 901-238-7965. Spread the news… call and I'll slice your ear off and send it to an Art Gallery.

--Expirasin

No comments: