A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Archived

Desperate Thinking: Fuckmandamn
Current mood: breezy
Category: Blogging

Desperate Thinking time once again kiddies…

I didn't really want to do one of these, but by request on this very day, I said "What the hell? I guess it wouldn't hurt." And now we have ten sessions of spontaneous behavior. Let's see what happens…

  1. As some of you may know, rapper Nas has a new album coming out called "Nigger". I have had the pleasure of hearing this album mentally, and here is my review: FUCK THAT NIGGER-ASS ALBUM. We get it Grandpa Nas, we fucked up. Could you leave us alone already?

  1. What did I tell you? Britney completed Phase 1 of my predictions for 2008. Did you see the way she stormed on those bitch-ass photographers at the airport? Keep pushing her, that's all I have to say.

  1. Being a writer, this is a little strange but let me say it anyway. This writer's strike is getting on my nerve. No, I'm not missing any shows; you're talking to a guy who has to watch a particular cartoon episode over eight times before he gets sick of it. I'm tired of the attention shows without writers are getting for airing on TV regardless of who's not writing the scripts. If SNL goes back on the air without its writers I might just kill myself. Then again, the writers on that show are so bad it might be a good thing. You too, MadTV.

  1. Judging by the progress of the new Wu-Tang album, could someone tell the clan that pointing fingers for being jipped over the years isn't going to roll in that paper? I suggest a new coalition with Ghostface, U-God, Method Man and a newcomer of their choice called Wu-cifer, or Digital Murk (Kill RZA).

  1. Watch my boy Weapon X's new video "Asshole Syndrome" off his upcoming album "Portrait of a Starving Artist" at www.youtube.com/expirasin

  1. Hmmm, five sessions and all I'm talking about is pop culture. There must be something good going on in my life right now or something's horribly wrong. What could be going on in my life that I could be upset with…..?

  1. Well, after seeing a particular friend's new photo uploads, I wish I could've met with her in Memphis during Christmas season like I wanted, instead of spending so much time in Jackson like I did. My apologies, you know who you are.

  1. I'm tired of my fucking cell phone being cut off.

  1. As an effort to bring about new changes in my life this year, I've been thinking about blind dating. Sounds like fun I guess, whatever. I've seen the show so many damn times I should know a few things by now. I DID indeed say I would try to win someone's heart as I recall.

  1. Trinidad vs. Jones? My money's on Trinidad by KO. This will be Jones's last fight no doubt with all due respect.

Oh well, I tried. Hope you enjoyed.

--Nari "Expirasin" Ponder

No comments: