A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Archived

13 Jun 2007

Creative Writing--The First Vomiting
Current mood: crazy
Category: Blogging

Creative Writing #1: By Expirasin

Back in High School, my old writing teacher, Mr. Strong, would tell us to write for ANY FUCKING THING I WANTED for 10 minutes before beginning any REAL writing. Well, this helped out well back when I used to come to school and face the humiliation of wearing steeltoe workshoes and rugged (Not to mention tight-fitted) Old Navy clothes to an all-black school filled with kids that wore nothing but the latest in urban trends, or at least a cheap bargain at the latest fairground sales. Unfortunately, since the grad year of 2004, I've grown accustomed to thinking 'whenever I felt like it' rather than 'because I should' and its really hurt me creatively. I still have my creative prowess, but it shouldn't take 36 hours without sleep and the best of Nirvana to get me to write one fucking page for a 90 minute movie, so hence the return of "Creative Writing 101". I plan to make this reoccurring, so if you don't read, fuck you I don't care. This is made especially for my own fucking good. It's either this or a life of crime for me. Mr. Strong, this one's for you, fag.

  1. Mr. Strong is a fag. Or at least everyone thought he was.
  2. My favorite Nirvana song is Come As You Are. Second favorite is Dumb.
  3. Who invented the term 'mother fucker'?
  4. I'm sorry but I can't think of a single mother fucking smart remark for that.
  5. Favorite song on the Metabolic Chronicles? Track #6, called "Can't Stop Me"
  6. My buddy Weapon X, has the most annoying fucking voice EVER. Especially when he thinks he's so fucking right about something since he's thought about it for two seconds and he backs it up with his own textbook opinion. Don't worry cause he gives the best fucking advice though.
  7. "You, Me, and Dupree" was actually a good fucking movie. I was at the front of my bed grabbing the pillow with my hands saying "Oh no, Dupree did something stupid AGAIN!" the whole time. I'm surprised I didn't ejaculate when Matt Dillon gave his little "I'm gonna be a man and stand up" speech.
  8. I don't mind being overly-sensitive. I think it's a great way to poke fun at reality.
  9. Its impossible for me to get inspired creatively after drinking. Maybe because of the hangover.
  10. I shopped for a microphone for two months and finally brought one online at Guitar Center for almost 35 bucks. Two weeks later I realized there was a real Guitar Center by the mall with SHITLOADS of microphones available and then I felt like a prick.

No comments: