A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Archived

Creative Writing: The Third Medication
Current mood: sleepy
Category: Blogging

One more before I hit the bed...

1. Does love conquer over personal disappointment? I'm asking because there are times in which people, such as parents as to kids, are left with the realization that the person they are particularly stuck with are not up to compatible standards. Say for instance, I love everyone in my family, but I'm not all smiles whenever someone says "Let's go to Meridian and visit the family!" Mainly because there are people in my family I would rather not be around. Ever. Is that really love I have for them, or is that just relative pity for the bloodline?

2. I should have brought the Walker Texas Ranger DVD instead of "The Octagon". That's a Chuck movie I'd rather go without.

3. Jim Kelly still kicks humorous ass.

4. Everytime I plan to accomplish a major piece of work it seems as if the world (And my body) responds differently than it should. Then when I don't want to work, I work dilligently. What would happen if I PLANNED to do nothing all day?

5. One day, after watching Clerks 2, me, Mal and Otha went to the gas station. I unfortunately after not yelling SHOTGUN! (Fucking cliche) had to sit in the back of the two seater. When we get there Mal pulls back the seat for me to drag myself out of. From nowhere, he just yells out "Come on you fucking porchmonkey! Fucking nigger!" Ten feet away, these white fraternity guys behind us go "I can't believe he called his friend that word!" Funny ass shit.

6. I need some more memories. It's the same thing everytime I go to Jackson: Family, ribs, poverty, rap music, and "Boy, Nari sure knows how to use a computer!" Matter fact, I need a sparring partner to help me practice my ankle lock and left hooks again.

7. For the life of me I still can't figure out why Asian people are more kinky than the rest of the world. Maybe its the population value. Speaking of Asian, check out this group called Shonen Knife. They rock.

8. Now that I mention sparring? You know who was my best sparring buddy? Jeremy! He was tall as fuck so it was easy to steal on him with an overhand left. I bet he would totally own me now since he's had some time away from the real world, if you know what I mean.

9. Death comes to those who wait, death by murder comes to those that can't wait for death, so they spend their time fucking with the rest of the world to kill time.

10. For all the wrestling fans who predicted otherwise, including YOU Fred, the Sandman IS ON RAW!!! WHAT NOW BITCH???!!!!

Alright, I'm gonna chug a bunch of water, get a bad dream, and hope I remember what it was for you guys. P_ce.

P.S.S. I found out that if you want a nerd girl, you've got to know Zelda. How to play, the history, everything. But I don't play Zelda, so....

SHIT!!!! FUCKING ROLE PLAYING GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: