A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Mississippi Mudfritters Recipe

09 Mar 2008

Desperate Thinking: Mississippi Mudfritters recipe
Current mood: awake
Category: Blogging

I felt obligated to do this session of blogging because I'm in the middle of my writing my first pilot and my mind ran aloft watching Aisha Tyler videos on myspace, so I knew something was wrong with my creative juices. Let's bring up some stuff!!

--SOCIAL INTERACTION--
This girl I'm talking to (In a fliritng manner) made a move to change who I am the other day and I'm definitely pissed by it. We were on the phone, I was having a bad day anyway (Headache) so I started cussing up a storm and this is what happened...
ME: F**k that s**t man.
HER: Stop that.
ME: Stop what?
HER: Stop cussing.
ME: Stop cussing? Sh*****t.
HER: For real God doesn't like that.
ME: Are you gonna be like that this whole conversation?
HER: No, I'm just saying--
ME: Cause I hate it when people press religion to try and prove a point against me. Now the fact that profanity gets in the way of developing a tasteful vocabulary is definitely true, but using God as a reason to stop cussing is like saying God doesn't want you to eat pork, not because its a pain on your digest system but because GOD said not to. Don't do that man.

She lossened up a bit and I even apologized for cussing a few more times, but just a note, I've gone 22 years without you (Insert name) so don't think I'm desperate for you now, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. It's not like we're dating anyway.

--MONEY--
Last Friday, I get a call from Exxon telling me to come to work on Monday at 10 to fill out paperwork and training sessions.
The weekend, I get the proper clothes for the job, black pants and shoes, thanks mom.
Monday, I get there at 8:30 and the lady tells me that she said Saturday. SATURDAY??? You mean to tell me I confused Saturday with Monday?? I'm not a freaking retard you know?!! Anyway, she tells me she'll have to reschedule and she'll call me when its time. A week has past. So I may be kicked off my high horse again. I seriously think there was a conspiracy involved. Maybe I just convinced myself it was Monday since Saturday felt so unlikely. Oh, I don't know.

--TELEVISION--
I've had to cut back on the pro wrestling shows I love to keep my nephew Kyle from trying to 450 splash from the waterbed lately and its getting on my nerve. I can't wait to get DVR so I can just record everything I want. But I did find a subtle substitute... NINJA WARRIOR!! That show is more passionate than anything I can imagine! 100 challengers and sometimes none of them even make it to the final stage! And for the guys, there's the WOMEN of Ninja Warrior! Mmmm, soft like strawberries and feisty like barbed wire!

--ROCK--
For those who were told, I'm constructing a demo with a guy named Trey Stein to see if he's interested in having me in his band. Personally I think the rough draft I sent was a 7 out of 10 for me, but I sent it anyway to let him hear at least a sample of what I'm capable of doing. God I hope to re-record on Monday or Tuesday. I really need it.

--HIP HOP--
Okay... 2002... I am SO SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR HIP HOP! FUBU RECORDS WASN'T THAT BAD! BUBBA SPARXXX WAS FRESH AND INNOVATIVE!! DJ QUIK WAS AT HIS BEST, REALLY! 8 BALL'S SLOW STYLE WAS COOL! LIL' FLIP WAS THE HOTTEST THING IN THE SOUTH AND SO WAS LIL' JOHN! I'M NOT ASKING FOR MUCH, BUT PLEASE PLEASE FREE ME FROM THE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MUSIC I'M HEARING TODAY!! EVEN MY 11 YEAR OLD BROTHER IS FED UP WITH SOME OF THE CRAP ON THE RADIO!! IT SERIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

--MOVIES--
I don't watch bootlegs so I can't tell you anything about movies right now. Although I'm tired of seeing Will Ferrel in biopic comedy movies. And what the hell is up with Steve Carell? Horton Hears a Horsecrap! I'm tired of seeing his face too! Dude, stick to the Office. Is NBC and TBS not paying you enough? Are you not happy with the money you're getting from syndicated releases of "The 40 Year Old Virgin"? I'm tired of seeing you all over my media posessions already!

--SEX RELATED STUFF--
www.blackcuties.com
Hotties, Desperate Desperados, and dumbasses who think they look hot in the nude.

--TODAY'S WHAT THE F**K MOMENT GOES TO--
YOUTUBE for ripping off my video for Weapon X's "Asshole Syndrome" song! I know it had clips of Peter Griffin, but the work itself was completely original! Why don't you all just get rid of all the other Family Guy influenced videos on your site as well as mine ya jerks? Oh, I know, that's because they RUN YOUR WEBSITE! Bunch of low life morons, oh the Top Ten Best Stewie moments uploaded by stayathomedad185567 are cool but publicity for an independent rapper is soooo copyright infringement! It's cool though, cause now the video's on my video page of my profile. Check it out...

--AND FINALLY...--
I need a beer. It's been two weeks. Fuck a whopper, GET ME A MILLER!


And just in case I don't answer the phone, it's been nice talking to you, take care.


--Expirasin

No comments: