A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: Archived

01 Aug 2007

Creative Writing: Lucky Number What?
Current mood: angry
Category: Blogging

You know those moments where you deal with something for more than three weeks, you're basically used to it by routine? I'm declining to that level in ways never thought possible with my stressed and tired mind.

1. I can't find my fucking ANP CD right now. And I was dumb enough to not rip the thing as soon as I got it. I hope I find it soon enough because its not often you get to hear a guy like like ANP.

2. I've got seven straight days of work with my name on it. My paycheck is late by two days and they've been giving me nothing but shit. The problem is supposed to be resolved by tomorrow, but I don't feel like dealing with these fucks in the first place.

3. I have to admit, it's pretty wholesome to see people happy to have their picture taken or see their picture onscreen and they're really fucking happy about it.

4. One thing I've always said is that I love the passion, but hate the business that keeps it popular. Say for instance, I love rap music but the industry is sad as hell.

5. Hopefully I'll have a dentist appointment next week. This could lead to the beginning of a great new grill for ya' boy, or a large load of crap I have to endure. I like going to the dentist anyway, so whatever.

6. I got a call from my bud Melissa St. Vil and she approached me about some really good news. She and her peeps are making a DVD for her and along with that, the TimeKeeper may be involved in the project due to the t-shirt he designed for her. Also, proceeding after I informed her of a new female boxing reality show, Melissa got accepted to be on "Million Dollar Lady"!!! Great news, so shout outs go to my girl St. Vil. Let's keep going dude.

7. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you've fed him for life. But stick someone in the eye with a fishing hook and their ass is gonna be eating at Popeye's Chicken for eternity.

Yep, since this is the number 7 entry for Creative Writing, I'm going to keep it at 7. See you guys soon. I'll be quieting a 2 year old nephew and making fun of my emo-ass cousin.

No comments: