A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: The Recipe for Syndrome

19 Feb 2008

Desperate Thinking: The Recipe for Syndrome
Current mood: artistic
Category: Blogging


(What I'd look like as a girl, if not worse...Thanks to CJ for this...)

So what the fuck's been going on you ask? I ditched two blogs in the past four days because for one, I got interrupted by fam who had to use the computer, and second, the next I attempted was so personal even I myself had to go "Holy shit that's not appropiate at all".

So this is what's going through my mind right about now. I'm honestly going to spit my guts out but at the same time keep the personal bashing to an exclusive minimum. Let's see if I can create wholesome goodness and pain at the same time.

--WORK--
I got the "Fun With Dick and Jane" wake up call at my interview, or session rather, for Exxon on Friday. All I needed was a valid ID and to tell the recruiter where I wanted to work and that was it. Funny thing, when I offered to show my portfolio, he looked at me like I was crazy and said "I don't need to see that". First time THAT'S ever happened. Should be getting a call by Monday. And when did they start doing job recruitments at La Quinta Inn? I did a drug test in a preliminary whorehouse and to me that doesn't sound very sanitary.

--FAMILY--
My nephew is a ton and a half. My sister showed me just how much she cared today by taking me to Lunch and to the mall with a little spending money as well. I always forget how much I mean to the people I love its actually painful. It's like I have popularity ADD or something. Sadaam Hussein was a known badass but at least he loved his family. Sometimes I forget to be a son and a brother, and act like a work associate. Maybe its an ego problem.

--SOCIAL--
Shout out goes to Zoe Alonzo for hitting ME up with a Friend Request the past week or so!!! Welcome to Myspace boy! It's good to know you're alive and kicking! And for those who don't know Zoe, he's Bailey Magnet Class of 2004 alumni!! Also on the Friends List. Also shouts go to Huff, who came back from nowhere to cause more bodily harm to your mind. He should be in the H section of my friend list to see him.

--POLITICS--
Am I the only brother who doesn't want to see Barack Obamammogram as the president? And come election time, do I really have to retort to John McCain? This election SUCKS now. You just might have to count me out of this one.
COLBERT '08

--POP CULTURE--
Now that all those benefits have come through, its about time I joined the WGA as well as those Hollywood bastards. I need some mother frickin' benefits. How about some medical insurance for carpul tunnel syndrome or however you spell it. See? I can't even spell right cause mi hanns won* leh may.

--MUSIC--
So not only is Soulja Boy horrible, but I noticed he stole the line from his latest song "Yaaaa!" from another southern independent rapper. And when I find his name, you bet I'll be complaining here. I have to admit I enjoyed the Dog the Nigger Hunter and Hillary Clinton impersonations.
Hey Soulja Boy, remember you're a role model now for today's youth. I don't care what cool reference you make to it, there's nothing cool about being famous and having bad grades. Don't make it seem cool, and we won't have to worry about not having any doctors or scientists to carry the earth in the next 20 years.

--SECRETS--
A certain lady in my local area is the object of my attention right now, but she'll never know it because she doesn't read my blog. Hey Valet Lady? We should have dinner sometime. My sister was right, I do set my standards too high.

--JOKE--
I saw a bunch of white kids at the mall today. One of them had a Coke in his hand and was laughing happily. I thought to myself
"Hey, he must really like Coke."
So I got a Coke Zero and walked around the mall, frowning, hoping someone would see me and say
"Man, he must really like Pepsi."

--PLANS--
Expect a new myspace layout for Weapon X in two weeks.
Expect me to take my written drivers test in the next three weeks.
Expect me to finally invest my time in a script that I, I, I, I want to do and not what I SUPPORT (I.E. Nada and Yenny). Although work on those two will continue as planned.
Expect a Desperate Thinking website by July 5th. That's my play nephew EJ's birthday.
Expect my health to get worse and my mind to get better. Hey, it could happen to you too.
Expect me to visiting LA and moving to ATL. The reason why in another session...





Yep, I think I covered a good core. Hope you enjoyed...
--Expirasin

No comments: