A young black male who writes screenplays with nothing better to do with his time than to not make money, desperately contemplates to come up with the ultimate blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Desperate Thinking: A Best Blog Ever Wroted

02 Jun 2008

Desperate Thinking: A Best Blog Ever Wroted
Current mood: contemplative
Category: Blogging

Hey you people out there who I know and probably do not know… it's mighty nice to see you today. My name's Nari. But on the internet, most people call me Expirasin. Well, when they get to know me they call me Nari but they always call me Expirasin at first. This here is called Desperate Thinking. It's just a blog in reality, but I think its special because its not like other blogs. I really put a lot of thought into it since I don't have anything else better to do. And if you're wondering why I'm suddenly introducing this to you, its because I've had a few drinks. Wheeeeeeee…

While I'm listening to the sarcastic sounds of Tenacious D, let's mix the predictability of complaints with the respectability of asking questions. Let's even give it a name. How about "Why does blank "blank" so much?" How does that sound? Pretty good? Well tough luck, Scooter. I don't rewrite for shit.

"I made a script and I gave it to this producer. He said it was good I just need to rewrite it. I said fuck that I'll just make a copy!" --Mitch Hedburg

1.

Why do people with the privelge of making their own decisions disguise spousal reality with hopes of Prince Charming or Cinderella so much? I'm 22 years old now and I've grown to realize that a person has flaws, but for some reason in the back of my head I feel that I MUST have a woman who is black, but not that black, or Spanish, funny, and ambitious. And she must have love for science fiction, cartoons, or pro wrestling or else we won't have anything to talk about. You know, there was a time (And still is) where a man would be paired with a woman just because! Hell, there were even dowry's for some men who married the right woman! Can you imagine getting paid $10,000 just for marrying a bitch?! Does having the privilege to see who you want supposed to make you THAT picky?

OK, now I'm listening to Sleepless Sessions by Basic Weaponry: www.myspace.com/wxmc

2.

Why do I continue to walk down the streets of the highway despite seeing a dead animal on the side of the road every single time I do so so much? Shouldn't I be getting a wake up call to learn to ride a bike since I don't have a car or license? While I may not have all the answers to this question, I know nobody better come to my face talking about being green, cause my room is the only place in my house with energy efficient bulbs, and I walk whenever I want to go somewhere, so if Al Gore says SHIT to me that's his ass!!

3.

Okay, this one is a little off track, but listen: Boxer Melissa Hernandez (Of my site Boxeogirls.com) has a fight next week against a woman named Melissa Fiorentino. Sounds cool, but check this out. Before she got arrested for being a part of a steroid ring, our former mascot model Cindy Serrano fought this Fiorentino girl and lost. Then worse came to worst. Now, only months after joining Boxeogirls, Melissa Hernandez is next in line. This is fucking weird to me. It may seem like simple coincidence, but can you believe that our latest model Stacey Reille (Who just said yes to joining us Saturday) just had her first loss yesterday? The site's getting better but the girls are paying for it!!! Anyhow…

Listening to Dethklok now… and watching preschool cartoons because I miss my nephew a little. He's on vacation…

4.

Why does 2008 suck so much? I don't even have anything to back that up, just complaints. Halle Berry and J. Lo are milfs, Jessica Alba's pregnant, so is Jessica Simpson's sister, Madonna's clearly a nigga lover (What? Don't look at me like that), and CBS is taking all the good shows on TV and more. PLUS the world's greatest TV block for kids (Kids' WB!) is gone thanks to digital cable and whining bitch ass moms! Have you seen the latest Fruity Pebbles commercials???? Oh sure there's a flipping website for Kids WB now, but the CW isn't advertising it (Or updating it even) so it'll be offline in a matter of months. Fuck, I hate when corporations destroy great TV ideas.


5.

Last but not least, I felt inspired by Christina (A bud of mine) because she made a kick-ass blog of all of her favorite cartoons from the 90's which developed her childhood. Well, being the stupid, crazy ass blog series this is, I'm going to list 5 cartoons that helped me develop during and after puberty. Ah, puberty. Thanks Chris Juvi, I owe you.

HOME MOVIES: This Brendon Small classic was boring for me to watch at first thanks to the Squigglevision and and extended conversation, but when you put that aside and actually LISTEN to the irony of the conversations, its hilarious.

SPACE GHOST COAST TO COAST: Now, this show came out when I was 7, so I grew up with it, but thanks to the guys at Adult Swim, SGC2C taught me that death does happen, and sometimes for fucked up reasons. Why??!! Why did they kill Space GHOST??!!!! And damn I miss Birdman… he was my absolute favorite.

SOUTH PARK: Let's get something straight. I don't watch South Park anymore. It's been around for a while and the show's pretty boring to watch even though the stories still makes sense. But when I was 12 and everyone in school was bugging about this paper-cut sitcom with cussing kids, I struggled not to watch, knowing it was TV-MA (I was pretty serious about TV ratings at the time when no one else was). Unfortunately, my cousin's husband at the time made me check it out one day and it destroyed everything positive I had dreamed and pretended the world to be.

(Listening to the Beatles…)

NEUROTICALLY YOURS: I'm going to stick this one here because I was never familiar with the underground popularity of internet flash cartoons until an old online friend introduced me to this show. It still stands on its toes today, but if it weren't for the damn Foamy rants it would still be considered flawless. And no Fred, I'm not giving any credit to Mario the Monkey. What the fuck was that crap anyway???

And number one for the night goes to…

COWBOY FUCKING BEBOP!!!! This was not only the first Japanese anime I ever CHOSE to watch, but it was also the show that made me a believer in the Cartoon Network block "Adult Swim". Once again, as you can see, I'm a traditionalist when it comes to my shows. When I see something good I like to stick to it, so when I saw my favorite channel making a transition to shows that could possibly damage a young child's brain, I was against it 100%. Thank you Spike, for giving me faith. You too, Edward :)

Alright, I'm gone. Hope we had fun!! I'm gonna peel my glass onion and bust a yellow submarine with my Silver Hammer…

--Expirasin

P.S. How many times do you see a quote containing references to the Beatles songs mixed in with masturbation? I told you this was a good blog series!

P.S.S. Subscribe much?!!?

No comments: